Information We Collect
We collect the following information and submit information to Sublimis website:
- General information about your use of our site including pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information you provide, voluntarily. For example, when you submit the lead form, request a demo of our products and services, subscribe for our newsletter, accept our social media links and also follow us on Social Media Pages
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us.
We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors.
Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- Any Marketing Announcements or mailers we want to announce or execute. If you wish to unsubscribe to these Marketing Mailers, one can do so by selecting the unsubscribe option with the Emailers.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure and is encrypted at our end. Only authorized employees, consultants and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links